Harmon Family Pics 2010

What a good-lookin brood we are! Isn't my nephew the cutest baby you've ever seen? It doesn't get better than that! This picture was taken at the Harley-Davidson Dealership in Lindon, UT. I happen to think its an amazing building but I am biased since my dad did build it!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A new start...

Okay so I know it's been awhile since I've been on here. I guess that's because 2009 was not the greatest year of my life. I was in a very bad car accident at the beginning of the year and it has taken over a year and a half to really recover. Both emotionally and physically challenging the recovery has taken a long time. The good news is that it has finally made me realize what my true calling in life is. Taking care of people is what I do best, maybe not myself, but others have always been my top priority in life. This is the reason I have chosen to seek a career as a Registered Nurse. I am currently taking my generals at Broadview University, getting ready to submit my application for their RN program. Hopefully in April is when I will actually start.

I have also found a relationship that I am genuinly excited about. He is amazing. I can definitely see a future there. I am very grateful to my good friend Becca whom set us up. I will update all of you as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment