Harmon Family Pics 2010

What a good-lookin brood we are! Isn't my nephew the cutest baby you've ever seen? It doesn't get better than that! This picture was taken at the Harley-Davidson Dealership in Lindon, UT. I happen to think its an amazing building but I am biased since my dad did build it!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Influences

I never thought I would say this, but I am actually enjoying my classes. At least my medical terminology class. I really feel like the information I'm learning I can use in my day to day activities at work. I never thought I would actually enjoy going back to school after so long.. But the more I'm learning, the more I can see why people enjoy it so much.
These past few weeks I have become more aware of the choices I am making and the way they are shaping me into the adult I want to be. I know these crucial years in my life are really what makes me want to be a better person. Thank You to all of those that influence the person I am today. You truly are some of the best people I know. I hope you all have a wonderful 2009!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are enjoying school, that's awesome. Great job in making the choice to go back!!! You are a good influence on people too you know, just in case you were wondering.

    ReplyDelete