Harmon Family Pics 2010

What a good-lookin brood we are! Isn't my nephew the cutest baby you've ever seen? It doesn't get better than that! This picture was taken at the Harley-Davidson Dealership in Lindon, UT. I happen to think its an amazing building but I am biased since my dad did build it!

Friday, January 9, 2009

2009 here we come!

At the beginning of every year we set resolutions that we attempt to accomplish in the next 12 months. As I start the 09' year I am reminded of the goals that I set last year. I must say that I am pretty proud of myself. I finally got myself to go back to school. No I didn't lose the weight I wanted, but I do feel healthier in a general sense. I believe I have come to a general consensus with myself and where I am today. Now for my 2009 resolutions. I want to take a trip somewhere I've never been. Whether it be backeast to the church history sights or overseas to Greece. I would like to get myself completely out of credit card debt by this fall. Lastly, I would like to be able to move out of my grandparents. I have a lot to accomplish. But I know that through persistence and dedication these things can be accomplished.

1 comment: