Harmon Family Pics 2010

What a good-lookin brood we are! Isn't my nephew the cutest baby you've ever seen? It doesn't get better than that! This picture was taken at the Harley-Davidson Dealership in Lindon, UT. I happen to think its an amazing building but I am biased since my dad did build it!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Remembering the Traditions

What an exciting week this has been for our family. With this being the week we celebrate our saviors birth, I reflected back on the memories of Christmas' past. Being that my family is in our "older" stages and not having any little children around, we tried to remember what the true meaning of Christmas is. I can tell that I miss having the excited butterflies on Christmas morning, as we sit at the top of the stairs and wait for Dad to get his butt out of bed and set up the camera. What I realized is that I get the butterflies now when I watch the ones I love opening up their gifts and seeing the joy on their faces. Of course there will always be our classic movie on Christmas Eve, Christmas Vacation, and the bacon wrapped chestnuts that are always gone in the blink of an eye. I look forward to our next Christmas to see the traditions and family members change. May we always remember the real reason we are together on this holiday.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. Your teacher better give you a great grade. I remember your traditions and enjoy them with you, thanks for letting us be apart of your family.

    ReplyDelete