Harmon Family Pics 2010

What a good-lookin brood we are! Isn't my nephew the cutest baby you've ever seen? It doesn't get better than that! This picture was taken at the Harley-Davidson Dealership in Lindon, UT. I happen to think its an amazing building but I am biased since my dad did build it!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

A New Beginning

As I created this blog, I came to realize how much our lives are revolved around technology. In the beginning of this generation, it was only the spoiled rich kids that had cell-phones. Today, if by your 12th birthday you don't have one, your the outcast. In this day and age, communication for work, play, and school are done over emails, blogs, and texting more than any other form. Why do you think our lives have become so much more complicated? Because we expect instant results. Whatever happened to calling and talking to someone instead of emailing or texting them a question? Technology is a wonderful thing, but we must realize that face-to-face contact is the only way to express our true emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment