Harmon Family Pics 2010

What a good-lookin brood we are! Isn't my nephew the cutest baby you've ever seen? It doesn't get better than that! This picture was taken at the Harley-Davidson Dealership in Lindon, UT. I happen to think its an amazing building but I am biased since my dad did build it!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Church and Friends

I want to let everybody know how grateful I am for my calling as a Relief Society teacher. It seems like everytime I teach, I am preaching to myself and the things I need to accomplish. This week was no exception with the lesson being on Elijah and the restoration of the sealing keys to this earth. I have been telling myself for several weeks now that I need to get back to the temple. Thankfully I have great friends in my ward and we are planning to go this coming Saturday. It seems like everytime I am down, all I need to do is call one of my friends up, and they can always bring me out of my funk. I am truly grateful to have such close friends who know me so well. Of course I have to mention that this last weekend I truly made a fool of myself at a hypnotist show. According to my brother and friends there were many things I did to make them laugh for the next century... So to my family and friends may I always be able to entertain you at the cost of my dignity. Thanks:)

2 comments:

  1. I feel exactly the same way! I think I get way more out of my lessons than anyone else haha!! As my sister put it, it's the best calling in the church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are DEFINITELY entertaining! haha. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete